terryprice

Terry's Book Reviews, News and Author Interviews

I love to read of course, a wide variety of genres. I enjoy writing book reviews, so if you'd like a review, message me. (I post reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Twitter and my Facebook Review Page). https://www.facebook.com/TerrysReviewsandAuthorInterviews

Screw Friendship (The Frank Friendship Series Book 1)
RG Manse
Tom Wright
The Chosen: Rise of Cithria
Kris Kramer, Alistair McIntyre, Patrick Underhill
The Rocking Horse - Gloria Zachgo

"The Rocking Horse" by the extremely talented Gloria Zachgo, is one of the best books I've read in quite some time.
If I didn't know that this was the author's first novel, I'd think I was reading a novel off of one of the top bestseller lists. This book certainly deserves a top spot in the rankings.

The story is enthralling and deliciously addictive. Once you start reading, you can't put it down. You won't want to put it down. Real life and it's duties become mere annoyances while reading this novel. I've stayed up too late, and functioned with too little sleep ever since I started it. However, it was worth every moment.

Ms. Zachgo doesn't mess around. She's a natural born storyteller, with a smooth, clear voice and an 'ear' finely tuned for suspense. Very 'real' characters to like, love and hate.
While reading, you feel as if you are a part of this small town; they become your family and friends. Ms. Zachgo even managed to make me care about the murderer, which was no small feat.

I highly recommend this book to everyone. No matter your favorite genre, you can't miss with this book or this author.